Global Ocean Trustchain (GOT) is a nonprofit created to digitalize the global blue value chain and deliver exceptional services to its member entities and projects.
Enabling a global ecological transition requires us to reassess all of our infrastructure – including our information systems and professional networks. Data gaps and redundancies in areas such as planning, financing, and operations are slowing down ecological progress – particularly in the Blue Economy sector.
That is why we are building a solution. GOT will use distributed ledger technology (also known as blockchain) to radically improve our current system.
A decentralized network
Designed for Action
GOT is a digital enabler across the Blue value chain.
- It building bridges between institutions, industry, academia, media, and finance.
- Its Decentralized Governance using blockchain
- Its technology bring visibility to alignment with sustainability goals
- Allows stakeholders to benefit from big data insights
- Allows the issuing of fully traceable certification labels
- And much more.
Want to join the network?